Executive, Operations, Sales
"We started dreaming after seeing the first QlikView presentation. Three months later the dream of our business units finally came true. We’ve raised our targets even higher due to QlikView’s ease of use, performance, and user satisfaction.”
- Turkey’s first national insurance company.
- Anadolu Sigorta was an initiative by the first President of Turkey Kemal Atatürk.
- Founded in 1925.
- Occasional variations between QlikView data and the database or previous reporting tool.
- Anadolu Sigorta can access reports from about 1,500 agents and approximately 190 of its internal users over QlikView, with the ROTA project.
- There are two separate servers for the agents and internal users working with QlikView v9 SR4 (64-bit) over a 64-bit Windows 2008 operating system.
- There is another server with the same configuration used for development/test purposes, and a test edition license for 100 Session CAL. While the company’s internal users can analyse all data, agents only view their own data.
- Lower development costs through reduction in the timescales for new report generation or reviews of existing reports.
- Single access to information and figures consolidated from different sources, through dynamic graphics and with an automatic and flexible structure.
- A system which can satisfy everybody from senior management to agents through its simplicity and visual content.