Qlik is committed to changing the world by making it easier to make more insightful decisions, and act on them. Our Business Discovery software helps organizations do more than just report findings. It allows them to explore their data and make informed decisions that can change the way they both see their business and operate more effectively. We are a Values Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 37,000 customers around the world.
About the Role
As a Cloud Operations Engineer and team member of our rapidly growing company, you will have significant impact on Qlik’s growth and success.
You will work directly with the Qlik Cloud platform, ensuring optimum operation through monitoring, updates, and optimization. The Cloud Operations Administrator is responsible for day-to-day operation and maintenance of Qlik’sCloud infrastructure and application uptime. This position includes system administration, automation, cloud server orchestration, server configuration, monitoring and troubleshooting web sites.
• Monitor Qlik Cloud infrastructure and Cloud App operation
• Windows Server administration
• Monitoring and troubleshooting web sites and web applications
• 24X7 support
• Support for scheduled deployments
Your Qualifications & Skills
• Strong Troubleshooting Skills
• Windows Administration experience
• Experience with AWS Services, including EC2, S3, Route 53, and CloudWatch
• Experience with Cloud-based Monitoring tools
• Experience with configuration Management tools
• Atlassian Jira/Confluence, Bamboo
• Node application familiarity
• Business level English mandatory
• Other relevant languages would be an advantage
• 2+ years of experience in a Cloud administration role
• 3+ years of experience in IT
• Must be familiar and comfortable with continuous integration
• Ability to work well with various team members from developers to business people
• Self-starter with the ability to work solo on projects and get results.
• Proactive and strong ability to learn new things with little guidance.
• QlikView/Qlik Sense experience a plus
• Ability to work on computer for extended periods.
• Must be willing to be on-call for rotation and system emergencies
Moreover you organize and prioritize your activities efficiently and set and meet deadlines. You have excellent cooperating skills and you contribute to a good atmosphere within the team.
Interested? Send your application as soon as possible as we will go through the applications on a daily basis and the position may be appointed before the due date. Please attach your CV and cover letter.
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired byQlik as a result of the referral or through other means.
Qlik’s powerful, accessible business intelligence solution enables organizations to make better and faster decisions. Its QlikView product delivers enterprise-class analytics and search with the simplicity and ease of use of office productivity software. The in-memory associative search technology it pioneered makes calculations in real-time enabling business professionals to gain insight through intuitive data exploration. Unlike traditional business intelligence products, QlikView can deliver value in days or weeks rather than months, years, or not at all. It can be deployed on premise, in the cloud, or on a laptop or mobile device—from a single user to large global enterprises. Qlik is headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, with offices around the world and a network of over 1,700 partners to serve more than 31,000 customers in over 100 countries worldwide.