Locatie: Schiphol, Netherlands
Afdeling: Consulting Services
to submit your résumé and cover letter.
Qlik Consulting Services is dedicated to the success of our customers and partners. The Consulting Services team ensures that Qlik customers and partners are successfully implementing innovative and effective Qlik solutions to meet their business goals.
As consultant, you will be part of the Consulting team in the Benelux, based in Amsterdam. As member of our team, you will design, develop and implement high-quality solutions based on Qlik products. Going from cutting edge data visualizations to bring our customers new insights to applying your data modelling skills to a complex customer or partner challenge. Learning from your team members you will develop yourself into a Senior consultant able to take on even more complex tasks and lead a team to deliver Qlik projects.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS
- Design, develop and implement solutions to customer requirements using our Qlik products QlikView, Qlik Sense and Qlik NPrinting. This is from installation & configuration of our architecture to application development and web-integration.
- Maintain and expand knowledge of Qlik products and related technologies.
- Participate in the pre-sales process to understand customer business and technical objectives mapped to product requirements, order to develop innovative and effective solutions
- Document best practices in developing and deploying Qlik solutions, sharing internally for reuse by customers and partners.
DIMENSIONS SPECIFIC TO THIS ROLE
- Account Managers, Consulting Services Manager, Technical and Solution Architects, R&D and Support.
- Bachelor or University degree in Computer Science.
- 2+ years working as BI consultant within a consulting company or a customer BI competence center. Knowledge of our Qlik products is a strong advantage.
- Background and experience in Microsoft based architecture, infrastructure and security concepts.
- Experienced in working with large data environments and knowledge of data modeling.
- Consulting experience focused on enterprise organizations.
- Netherlands based, up to 50% travel within respective region
- Occasional travel further afield
Qlik’s powerful, accessible business intelligence solution enables organizations to make better and faster decisions. Its QlikView product delivers enterprise-class analytics and search with the simplicity and ease of use of office productivity software. The in-memory associative search technology it pioneered makes calculations in real-time enabling business professionals to gain insight through intuitive data exploration. Unlike traditional business intelligence products, QlikView can deliver value in days or weeks rather than months, years, or not at all. It can be deployed on premise, in the cloud, or on a laptop or mobile device—from a single user to large global enterprises. Qlik is headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, with offices around the world and a network of over 1,700 partners to serve more than 31,000 customers in over 100 countries worldwide.