We believe data can change the world.
And we believe people can, too.
At Qlik, we’re committed to making it easier for people to make transformative discoveries in their data and act on them. We want to enhance everyone’s natural ability to ask questions, analyze data, and make decisions. And that helps make analyzing data a natural part of making decisions and creating value.
What makes you Qlik?
Would you like to work for a great company where you can make a difference? If you love simplicity and share a passion to challenge the conventional, here is your chance to make a career of it.
Qlik offers a fast paced, high-energy, innovative, global and team-oriented culture, with a flexible and exciting work environment, as well as plenty of opportunities for you to grow as a professional and as an individual.
We are looking for development manager who are passionate about moving fast, solving new problems and building awesome software. Members of our team are comfortable moving up and down the technology stack, from developing web applications down to cloud services. You will be expected to understand the full system and lead development teams that can play in both enterprise and cloud environments.
- Line management of a scrum development team
- Ensure that the team is fully functional and productive
- Enable close cooperation across all roles and functions in the team and removed barriers
- Ensure at all time the team is working on delivering their committed plans
- Participate (and facilitate) in daily scrum, sprint review, sprint retrospective and planning meetings
- Empower the team and facilitate progression of team members
- Lead recruitment activity
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means. *LI-MB*LI-PRI
- 5+ years in delivering Enterprise and Cloud solutions
- 2+ years in a continuous delivery environment, leading teams writing production ready code that is deployed continuously with fully automated testing
- 2+ years of working with a cross functional organization while delivering software incrementally
- Practicing or promoting continuous improvement methodologies to deliver high quality products
- Scrum Professional certification (desirable) at least working experience of scrum environment
- Strong, multi-organization experience, leading a technical infrastructure design and delivery team, with management-level responsibility. Understand fundamentals of software development processes and procedures.
- Leadership, ability to lead a team to self-organization
- Enthusiastic and driven with a desire to succeed
- Excellent team player
Qlik’s powerful, accessible business intelligence solution enables organizations to make better and faster decisions. Its QlikView product delivers enterprise-class analytics and search with the simplicity and ease of use of office productivity software. The in-memory associative search technology it pioneered makes calculations in real-time enabling business professionals to gain insight through intuitive data exploration. Unlike traditional business intelligence products, QlikView can deliver value in days or weeks rather than months, years, or not at all. It can be deployed on premise, in the cloud, or on a laptop or mobile device—from a single user to large global enterprises. Qlik is headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, with offices around the world and a network of over 1,700 partners to serve more than 31,000 customers in over 100 countries worldwide.