The EMEA, Hub Operations Analyst role is responsible for supporting the various initiatives, systems, tools and processes deployed, primarily, to our EMEA HUBs. This role will work closely with regional departments (Sales, Marketing & Operations) to help our HUBs leverage and deploy global best practices and maximize Marketing’s Demand Generation efforts. Specifically, they will focus on EMEA projects and tasks related to global strategic initiatives (Velocify data management, FUR lead management, SUMO execution and EMEA Power Plays). This position will work closely with the HUB Operations teams, Marketing Operations, Marketing, and SDR Management to ensure regular and efficient operation of the SDR team.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS
KEY CHALLENGES IN THIS ROLE
- Execution of initiatives established by the Manager, Global HUB Operations
- Coordinating with our marketing operations teams and any third party companies to quickly and accurately augment lead data for the use in various campaigns.
- Maintain the HUB to field alignment data in the HUB DB, Velocify Design Document and the Velocify Application
- Coordinate with global counterparts to share and standardize lead follow-up best practice across all hubs
- Coordinate and help execute the enablement efforts for effective rollout of new tools and processes
- EMEA Power Play execution
Key challenges of this role will be effectively coordinating EMEA team leaders to ensure the effective rollout (adoption) of new tools and process and coordinating global resources’ efforts for specific initiatives. DIMENSIONS SPECIFIC TO THIS ROLE (scope/scale of role)
- Marketing; including Marketing Operations, Sales Operations, Sales Productivity and Hub Leaders Organizations
Revenue/Cost/P&L/ Budget responsibilityCOMPETENCIES & SKILLS
Qualifications and Experience
- 2 years of experience in an operations role; preferably with technical or software companies with proven track record of supporting sales teams
- Project Management
- Excellent written, oral and listening skills required and an ability to collaborate
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills required
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive and take initiative to get things done
- Thrive in a fast-paced, rapid growth environment
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Bachelor equivalent mandatory
- Master equivalent preferable
- MBA advantageous
Business level English mandatory
Other relevant languages would be an advantageExperience
- 2 years Hub Sales/Marketing experience
- Operations and project management experience an asset
- Experience with Salesforce.com
(For US – Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Compliance. Please indicate physical and mental effort required to perform the essential functions of the job. Examples include travel requirements, performing complex mathematical calculations, weight lifting requirements etc)
Mobility - 10% of travel time required
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.
Qlik’s powerful, accessible business intelligence solution enables organizations to make better and faster decisions. Its QlikView product delivers enterprise-class analytics and search with the simplicity and ease of use of office productivity software. The in-memory associative search technology it pioneered makes calculations in real-time enabling business professionals to gain insight through intuitive data exploration. Unlike traditional business intelligence products, QlikView can deliver value in days or weeks rather than months, years, or not at all. It can be deployed on premise, in the cloud, or on a laptop or mobile device—from a single user to large global enterprises. Qlik is headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, with offices around the world and a network of over 1,700 partners to serve more than 31,000 customers in over 100 countries worldwide.