The EMEA Hub Operations Analyst role is responsible for supporting various initiatives, systems, tools and processes deployed at our EMEA Inside Sales Hub. This role will work closely with the EMEA Inside Sales Hub, Global Hub Operations and regional departments (Sales, Marketing, Operations) to help our Hub leverage and deploy global best practices.
The Analyst will focus on the execution of EMEA projects, tasks and processes related to global strategic initiatives such as data management, lead management, demand generation and gamification. The Analyst will work with multiple systems such as Salesforce.com, Marketo, Velocify, and SuMo (to name a few) to fulfil their role.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS
KEY CHALLENGES IN THIS ROLE
- Coordinate with Global Hub Operations and support the execution of enablement efforts for effective rollout of new hub processes and implementation of tools.
- Create assets and execute sales-led programs established by the Manager, HUB Operations. Program assets include: Salesforce.com campaigns, target segmentation and call lists, how-to guides, etc.
- Coordinate with marketing operations teams and any third party companies to augment data for use in various campaigns.
- Set up assets and launch competitions through our gamification system, SuMo to foster teamwork, collaboration and adoption of best practices
- Maintain an accurate database of hub members which include their functions, roles and territory alignments
- Coordinate with global counterparts to share and standardise lead follow-up best practice across all hubs.
DIMENSIONS SPECIFIC TO THIS ROLE (scope/scale of role)
- Effectively coordinating regional team leaders to ensure the high adoption of new tools and process and coordinating global resources’ efforts for specific initiatives.
- Many team members will be in remote locations so the incumbent will need to be comfortable presenting on webex and telepresence and be able to influence others under those conditions.
- Quickly acquire the necessary skills in our systems like Salesforce.com, Marketo, Velocify, SuMo and other productivity tools.
- Inside Sales Hub (Directors, Managers and Reps), Global Hub Operations, Sales Operations, Marketing and Marketing Operations, Sales Productivity
- EMEA - Europe, Middle East, Africa
Revenue/Cost/P&L/ Budget responsibilityCOMPETENCIES & SKILLS
Qualifications and Experience
- 2 years of experience in an operations role; preferably with technical or software companies with proven track record of supporting sales teams
- Knowledge of and experience with Salesforce.com
- Knowledge of and experience with Marketo
- Excellent communication, listening, presentation, time management and organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills required
- Demonstrates the ability to work independently and deliver on time
- High energy, results-oriented with the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Bachelor equivalent mandatory
- Master equivalent preferable
- MBA advantageous
- Business level English mandatory
- Other relevant languages would be an advantage
- 2 years Hub Sales/Marketing experience
- Operations and project management experience an asset
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Knowledge of Marketo (or other marketing automation systems)
(For US – Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Compliance. Please indicate physical and mental effort required to perform the essential functions of the job. Examples include travel requirements, performing complex mathematical calculations, weight lifting requirements etc)
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.
Qlik’s powerful, accessible business intelligence solution enables organizations to make better and faster decisions. Its QlikView product delivers enterprise-class analytics and search with the simplicity and ease of use of office productivity software. The in-memory associative search technology it pioneered makes calculations in real-time enabling business professionals to gain insight through intuitive data exploration. Unlike traditional business intelligence products, QlikView can deliver value in days or weeks rather than months, years, or not at all. It can be deployed on premise, in the cloud, or on a laptop or mobile device—from a single user to large global enterprises. Qlik is headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, with offices around the world and a network of over 1,700 partners to serve more than 31,000 customers in over 100 countries worldwide.