Are you in for a challenging, interesting and exciting ride in an innovative, team-oriented, and high-energy culture?
If the answer is yes, please keep reading because we are now looking for skilled and experienced Exploratory Test Engineer with a genuine interest in testing.
What makes you Qlik?
Do you want to be part of a culture where team members continuously discover, give back and achieve extraordinary results?
We offer a flexible and exciting work environment and plenty of opportunities for you to grow as a professional but also as an individual. As a member of the Customer Verification team, you will have the privilege to work with the behavior of a complete and fully integrated software product and verify both the application architecture and the business requirements.
In this role you will have the opportunity to work with a global team in a mature organization that will give you stability in your work environment but also the opportunity to affect the daily work and how we should proceed going forward. You will work with world class products, QlikView and Qlik Sense, that have it all – a sharp platform that provides powerful analytics with an associative search engine combined with in-memory architecture resulting in the product being a highly intelligent solution that turns data into knowledge.
If you consider yourself a skilled Exploratory Test Engineer and are looking for a real challenge, this is a tremendous opportunity to make key contributions within a high profile team for one of the hottest technology companies in Business Discovery.
Role & Responsibilities
- Design, develop, and maintain risks/test ideas regarding functionality and internationalization on a system level
- Investigate how new requirements and features fits into the system
- Work with relevant stakeholders to ensure that deliverables meet requirements, communicate regarding task prioritization and coordination.
- Analyze requirements and create risks/test ideas
- Report and document results of the tests
- Further develop and maintain System Flows
- A couple of years of experience from software testing is desirable.
- Bachelor degree level or equivalent experience from software verification
- Experience within Risk based testing is desirable
- Experience within System testing is desirable
- Specific interest and focus in Exploratory Testing - Internalization and/or Usability is preferred
- Experience using agile software development methods like SCRUM or Kanban is desirable
- Experience of Qlik Sense/QlikView is desirable
- Excellent verbal and written English is required as the corporate language is English
To be the perfect candidate, you need to be a passionate software tester with experience within Exploratory Testing/Session based testing. You also need to have a strong sense of responsibility and the ability to take initiatives and getting things done. You have strong analytical skills and you find unconventional solutions to problems, you have an open mind to innovation and new solutions.
You’re a team player with the ability to describe complex problems to others, you listen and involve others in discussions and you have the ability to tailor technical information to different audiences.
This job is based in Lund, Sweden. If you find this job interesting you are welcome to send in your application in English. We'll be working continuously with applications so please apply as soon as possible.
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.