We believe data can change the world.
And we believe people can, too.
At Qlik, we’re committed to making it easier for people to make transformative discoveries in their data and act on them. We want to enhance everyone’s natural ability to ask questions, analyze data, and make decisions. And that helps make analyzing data a natural part of making decisions and creating value.
What makes you Qlik?
Would you like to work for a great company where you can make a difference? Are you interested in creating industry leading user experiences that capture the imagination of and create emotional connection with users? Do you love creating beautiful web UIs – getting every font, pixel and hue perfect? If you love simplicity and share a passion to challenge the conventional, here is your chance to make a career of it.
We intend to change the Business Analytics industry and are seeking to find someone with exceptional front-end experience with a flair for interaction and visual design to help us do it. You will work with a diverse group of talented people continuously innovating and improving on our products from ideation to prototyping, feature development, testing and delivery.
Skills and Experience you will bring to Qlik:
- A portfolio of beautiful and intelligent designs you have created and/or developed;
- Deep knowledge of user-centered design best practices;
- An obsession with code quality and can deep knowledge of the state-of-the-art techniques you are employing to get there; you have an opinion on Mocha and other JS test frameworks;
- An intolerance for ugly web pages and bad UIs – you can show us examples of things you have fixed and/or would fix if given the opportunity;
- Experience with and an opinion on things like Angular, Node, JQuery and Typescript;
- An understanding and appreciation of the purpose and the practices of Agile and the ability to deliver reliably and effectively on a sprint cadence; preferably across time zones; and
- Pride in your work --- show us some things you are proud of (products, websites, code samples) – please include a link to such in your application
Qlik offers a fast paced, high-energy, innovative, global and team-oriented culture, with a flexible and exciting work environment, as well as plenty of opportunities for you to grow as a professional and as an individual. If you are a highly motivated team player, reliable and dependable, dedicated to the craft and science of software development and the success of Qlik, we would like to hear from you.
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.
Qlik’s powerful, accessible business intelligence solution enables organizations to make better and faster decisions. Its QlikView product delivers enterprise-class analytics and search with the simplicity and ease of use of office productivity software. The in-memory associative search technology it pioneered makes calculations in real-time enabling business professionals to gain insight through intuitive data exploration. Unlike traditional business intelligence products, QlikView can deliver value in days or weeks rather than months, years, or not at all. It can be deployed on premise, in the cloud, or on a laptop or mobile device—from a single user to large global enterprises. Qlik is headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, with offices around the world and a network of over 1,700 partners to serve more than 31,000 customers in over 100 countries worldwide.