We believe data can change the world.
And we believe people can, too.
At Qlik, we’re committed to making it easier for people to make transformative discoveries in their data and act on them. We want to enhance everyone’s natural ability to ask questions, analyze data, and make decisions. And that helps make analyzing data a natural part of making decisions and creating value.
What makes you Qlik?
Would you like to work for a great company where you can make a difference? If you love simplicity and share a passion to challenge the conventional, here is your chance to make a career of it.
At Qlik, we …
- love data and want it to be usable for a billion people
- create a marketplace where providers and consumers of data and content come together
- are open and straightforward and work together creating meaningful solutions
- are respectful and good-natured and ambitious for ourselves and for one another
- value a growth mindset and enjoy realizing we’ve been wrong if the realization helps move us forward
Qlik’s R&D function is a global organisation based in Lund, Boston, Ottawa, Vicenza, London and Reykjavik, and as part of the Data Services Team in Reykjavik, you will…
- embrace a stop-the-line mentality
- develop a deep understanding of the capabilities of our products
- share and gain understanding and appreciation of the purpose and practices of agile software development
- are committed to code quality and a deep knowledge of the state-of-the-art techniques you are employing to get there
- ensure quality comes first and automation leads the way
- will be delivering all the time
- like spending time to learn, work with and apply lots of different technologies to solve challenging problems
- exercise strong communication, analytical and interpersonal skills working in a cross-functional team
As a Full Stack Engineer you…
- have seen enough to be able to guide others
- are comfortable diving into the heart of our product to improve maintainability and adjust to current needs
- are an independent learner who loves to work in a fast-paced environment
- can work with different programming languages
- like to write clean, testable and maintainable code
- employ test-driven development practices including unit tests
You must be a highly motivated team player, reliable and dependable, dedicated not only to the craft and science of software development but also to the success of the company. We are a team of goal-oriented multi-taskers who approach problems with intellectual rigor and zest for software delivery. You should be the same.
Applications should be made in English
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.
Qlik’s powerful, accessible business intelligence solution enables organizations to make better and faster decisions. Its QlikView product delivers enterprise-class analytics and search with the simplicity and ease of use of office productivity software. The in-memory associative search technology it pioneered makes calculations in real-time enabling business professionals to gain insight through intuitive data exploration. Unlike traditional business intelligence products, QlikView can deliver value in days or weeks rather than months, years, or not at all. It can be deployed on premise, in the cloud, or on a laptop or mobile device—from a single user to large global enterprises. Qlik is headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, with offices around the world and a network of over 1,700 partners to serve more than 31,000 customers in over 100 countries worldwide.