We believe data can change the world.
And we believe people can, too.
At Qlik, we’re committed to making it easier for people to make transformative discoveries in their data and act on them. We want to enhance everyone’s natural ability to ask questions, analyze data, and make decisions. And that helps make analyzing data a natural part of making decisions and creating value.
What makes you Qlik?
Would you like to work for a great company where you can make a difference? If you love simplicity and share a passion to challenge the conventional, here is your chance to make a career of it.
Qlik offers a fast paced, high-energy, innovative, global and team-oriented culture, with a flexible and exciting work environment, as well as plenty of opportunities for you to grow as a professional and as an individual.
We are looking for back-end and full stack developers who are passionate about moving fast, solving new problems and building awesome software. Members of our team are comfortable moving up and down the technology stack, from developing web applications down to infrastructure services. Our team have expertise with containerization, networking, API development, core infrastructure and web application best practices. Everyone is expected to understand the full system, help develop it and make sure it runs smoothly in production.
- Develop highly interactive web applications;
- Open source projects such as AngularJS, Node.js and MongoDB;
- RESTful APIs;
- Writing production ready code that is deployed continuously; and
- Automation of everything!
- Bachelor degree in computer science (or equivalent);
- At least 3 years’ experience as interactive web developer;
- In-depth knowledge of current web development technologies and libraries, including open-source MVC frameworks (Angular), responsive layouts, reactive designs and communications API’s and Web standards;
- Understanding and some prior experience with noSQL and other databases;
- Experience with Node.js or Java or the ability to learn quickly;
- Experience with globalization / i18n (highly desired);
- Ability to learn, work with and apply lots of different technologies to solve real problems;
- Able to work with source control (git or GitHub); and
- Independent learner who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.