Healthcare Account Manager
Locatie: Atlanta, GA, USA
Afdeling: Direct Sales
to submit your résumé and cover letter.
The preferred location for this position is Nashville, Memphis, Louisville, Atlanta, Raleigh or Indianapolis.
Qlik has an innovative, team-oriented and high-energy culture. We offer a flexible and exciting work environment, and plenty of opportunities for you to grow as a professional and as an individual. As a Healthcare Account Manager and team member of our rapidly growing company, you will have significant impact on our company's growth and success. Your Responsibilities:
- Independently identifying and acquiring new customers, in addition to up selling to existing customer base in close cooperation with Qlik partners.
- Preparing and executing Seeing is Believing events
- Managing contract negotiations to closure
- Building up a sustainable pipeline for assigned territory or segment
- Participation in trade show events, workshops and seminars
- Extensive traveling is required
- You have 7+ years of successful software solutions sales experience
- 3+ years of selling software solutions to Healthcare Providers, ideally in Payer and Provider accounts
- Experience in selling to senior decision makers
- Ideally you are bringing segment specific sales experience with you
- Ability to qualify and prioritize prospects, and generate opportunities through prospecting, networking and relationship building
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent communication, listening, presentation, and writing skills
- An outgoing, focused and organized person with a strong will to succeed
- Four year degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent verbal and written English skills as the company language is English
- Travel of up to and at times exceeding 50% within the region required
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik.No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.
As part of its commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity, the Company seeks to comply with all applicable provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). If you need an accommodation due to a disability, please contact email@example.com.
Qlik’s powerful, accessible business intelligence solution enables organizations to make better and faster decisions. Its QlikView product delivers enterprise-class analytics and search with the simplicity and ease of use of office productivity software. The in-memory associative search technology it pioneered makes calculations in real-time enabling business professionals to gain insight through intuitive data exploration. Unlike traditional business intelligence products, QlikView can deliver value in days or weeks rather than months, years, or not at all. It can be deployed on premise, in the cloud, or on a laptop or mobile device—from a single user to large global enterprises. Qlik is headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, with offices around the world and a network of over 1,700 partners to serve more than 31,000 customers in over 100 countries worldwide.