Marketing Operations Manager, APAC
Locatie: Singapore, Singapore
Afdeling: Corporate Marketing
to submit your résumé and cover letter.
The role will work with the APAC marketing head to manage a scalable marketing infrastructure including: standardised campaign planning/budgeting templates, budget and ROI tracking, maintaining operational discipline in marketing planning and execution, lead management and reporting (influx, distribution and status of leads), marketing/inside sales campaign performance measurement and reporting, integration with finance on compliance and reporting and quarterly marketing performance reviews. This role will also work with the global marketing operations team to roll-out systems and processes as may be required from time to time.
This is a strategic role that will help drive effective marketing planning and measurement processes as well as deliver standardised reports based on clearly set KPIs and metrics. The Marketing Operations Manager will help set-up and run regular regional demand generation reviews utilising insights based on marketing analytics. Hands-on working experience with CRM Systems (salesforce.com) and campaign management tools (Marketo, etc) is essential.
- Provide periodical regional analytical reports on the influx, distribution and status of leads
- Provide analytical reports that measure campaign performances to the regional marketing teams Provide regular analysis on marketing effectiveness KPIs (e.g ROI, campaign performance etc)
- Ensure that client campaign/program/activity details are captured accurately for marketing analysis purposes.
- Understand and articulate targeting and segmentation strategies to drive higher program response rates and more relevant communications to end-users.
- Utilize global CRM and eMarketing systems and support adherence to defined processes. Ensure team members have the training required to effectively utilize tools and adhere to process and established practices.
- Lead strategic and tactical projects that support corporate global processes & systems.
- Support in the creation and maintenance of regional campaigns and campaign members for the regional marketing teams and the ISR/BDR hub
- Educate regional teams on newly implemented processes and system changes
- Be the APAC representative on the global marketing operations team and provide regional input to better define APAC requirements
- Regulate and ensure that the quality of data fed into CRM systems comply with global standards
- Execute regional data requests using DemandTools and People Import (imports, updates, cleanses, reduplication, transfers, etc.
- Regional Marketing teams
- Inside Sales/Business development Leadership
- International Marketing Ops Manager
- Head of Marketing APAC
- APAC (Singapore, Hong Kong, India, Japan, ANZ, China and Korea)
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor equivalent mandatory
- MBA advantageous
- Business level English mandatory
- Other relevant languages would be an advantage, e.g. Mandarin, Japanese, Cantonese, Korean
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at QlikTech via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of QlikTech. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by QlikTech as a result of the referral or through other means.
Qlik’s powerful, accessible business intelligence solution enables organizations to make better and faster decisions. Its QlikView product delivers enterprise-class analytics and search with the simplicity and ease of use of office productivity software. The in-memory associative search technology it pioneered makes calculations in real-time enabling business professionals to gain insight through intuitive data exploration. Unlike traditional business intelligence products, QlikView can deliver value in days or weeks rather than months, years, or not at all. It can be deployed on premise, in the cloud, or on a laptop or mobile device—from a single user to large global enterprises. Qlik is headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, with offices around the world and a network of over 1,700 partners to serve more than 31,000 customers in over 100 countries worldwide.