Marketing Procurement Manager
Locatie: Radnor, PA, USA
to submit your résumé and cover letter.
The Marketing Procurement Manager will be responsible for forming global spend optimization strategies across marketing spend categories, and executing projects across all value levers: spend governance, demand management, sourcing, buying process optimization, and ongoing agency management.
- Collaborate with the Sr. Director, Global Procurement to develop the processes, tools, and standards to launch the Global Procurement function.
- Develop strong working relationships with business stakeholders globally for marketing spend categories, quickly becoming a trusted advisor.
- Lead the development of global category management plans that include improvements in spend and ROI visibility, aggregation with preferred suppliers, actions to maximize leverage for sourcing efforts, tail supplier reduction, and continuous improvement through agency management.
- Execute sourcing projects in a professional manner with a 7-step methodology and strong business ethics.
- Negotiate market leading terms and partner with legal in contract drafting to manage risk and hold suppliers accountable for quality and service delivery.
- Be responsive and act with urgency to meet internal stakeholder requirements, capture cost savings, and create capacity for growth.
- Take on ad hoc projects to help our team deliver on our goals.
- BS degree required, MBA a plus
- 5-8 years strategic sourcing and indirect procurement experience
- 3+ years of experience in marketing procurement, touching some or all of the following sub-categories: above the line agencies, digital agencies, events and tools.
- Knowledge and capabilities applying best practice sourcing and procurement methodology
- High competency in the following skills: verbal and written communication, influencing, dealing with ambiguity, analysis, and negotiation
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.
As part of its commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity, the Company seeks to comply with all applicable provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). If you need an accommodation due a disability, please contact email@example.com.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship.
Qlik’s powerful, accessible business intelligence solution enables organizations to make better and faster decisions. Its QlikView product delivers enterprise-class analytics and search with the simplicity and ease of use of office productivity software. The in-memory associative search technology it pioneered makes calculations in real-time enabling business professionals to gain insight through intuitive data exploration. Unlike traditional business intelligence products, QlikView can deliver value in days or weeks rather than months, years, or not at all. It can be deployed on premise, in the cloud, or on a laptop or mobile device—from a single user to large global enterprises. Qlik is headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, with offices around the world and a network of over 1,700 partners to serve more than 31,000 customers in over 100 countries worldwide.