Mobile Application Developer
We believe data can change the world.
And we believe people can, too.
At Qlik, we’re committed to making it easier for people to make transformative discoveries in their data and act on them. We want to enhance everyone’s natural ability to ask questions, analyze data, and make decisions. And that helps make analyzing data a natural part of making decisions and creating value.
What makes you Qlik?
Would you like to work for a great company where you can make a difference? If you love simplicity and share a passion to challenge the conventional, here is your chance to make a career of it. Qlik offers a fast paced, high-energy, innovative, global and team-oriented culture, with a flexible and exciting work environment, as well as plenty of opportunities for you to grow as a professional and as an individual.
You are passionate about mobile development? Do you have experience in porting or optimizing software for the ARM processor? If so, we are seeking a native iOS developer with strong C++ skills.
Our new and growing team is aiming to conquer the Analytics market with our next generation mobile products. Our team nurtures some of the best talent in experience design, interactive design, development and test.
As an integral part of the development team, you will bring a level of knowledge and expertise related to enterprise thinking including service and cloud oriented architectures, security, identity management, and cross-platform frameworks. Your passion for quality drives your desire for standards, best practices, and automation: your extensive experience in the enterprise broadens your appreciation for controls, security, and scalability.
- Develop Qlik’s next generation mobile products using your proven experience in enterprise application development and mobile technologies;
- Assist in supporting Qlik’s first generation of mobile products including integrating new IOS and EMM versions;
- Translate business needs and product requirements into system level architecture and high-level design that can be re-used across applications; and
- Understand mobile enabling components such as security, infrastructure, EMM, application development platforms, user experience, data governance.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related disciplines;
- 3+ years’ experience in professional software development;
- 2+ years of experience with mobile technology;
- Strong knowledge of the mobile market including emerging technologies, EMM solutions, network architecture and other mobile technology;
- Experience in the following areas is a plus: MobileIron, Good Technology, AirWatch, Qt, SAP/SMP, Kony, Phonegap, Appcelerator, Xamarin, EMM, MDM, MAM, MIM;
- Experience, technical knowledge of techniques, standards and state-of-the art capabilities for authentication and authorization, applied cryptography, security vulnerabilities and remediation for mobile networks (SAML SSO, Kerberos, LDAP, AD);
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills; presents technically complex concepts in a way to foster understanding and acknowledgement of critical information across all levels;
- Strong analytical and conceptual design skills; strong problem-solving skills; and
- Well versed in agile methodologies.
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.