Qlik is seeking a high-caliber .NET Web Developer with Sitecore experience who partners with project managers, business analysts and internal business customers who design and develop intuitive Web and mobile solutions. Candidates must have experience with Microsoft .NET (VB.NET or C#) and SQL Server and have worked on multiple projects. Content Management System (CMS) Sitecore is a huge plus. Flexibility, adaptability and the ability to learn quickly in various technical and creative environments, while delivering quality work by tight deadlines, are key attributes of this individual.
• Builds rich, responsive-design websites that utilize Sitecore, an industry-leading content management system, and its Digital Marketing System (DMS).
• Develops web and mobile solutions that integrate with Sitecore and other enterprise systems such as Salesforce.com and Marketo.
• Collaborates with business analysts and business stakeholders to determine software capabilities, functionality, and design options.
• Provides high-quality code by performing appropriate testing and ensuring that the functional design is fully implemented.
• Provides post-production application support as required. Responsibilities may include consultation, problem identification, data analysis, and/or emergency fixes.
• Creates technical design specifications which satisfy all business requirements and teach other developers to understand the system.
• Participate in peer reviews to ensure designs are consistent with organizational development standards and align with industry guidelines and best practices.
• Operates effectively as a proactive member of the wider web design/development & corporate marketing team.
• Minimum 3 - 5 years professional experience with Microsoft .NET
• Multiple project work with .NET, C# and SQL Server
• Experience in design/developing websites.
• Solid understanding of navigation and GUI for maximizing usability/UX.
• Front-end CMS development experience. Sitecore CMS is a plus.
• Experience with Salesforce and Marketo or other comparable CRM software is a plus.
• Strong HTML and CSS skills. This includes experience with hand-coding. Some exposure to scripting and more advanced coding. JQuery is a plus.
• Ability to deliver great results in an agile development.
• Responsible for meeting expectations and deliverables on time and in high quality.
• Effectively develops in a clean, well structured, easily maintainable format.
• BA - Bachelor equivalent or professional experience
• Visual Studio, C#, ASP.NET and general .NET framework
• MVC design patterns and mobile frameworks
• SQL database, SQL queries, stored procedures and XML
• Sitecore (6.6, 7.0, 8.0) content management system
• Ability to produce clear technical documentation and oversee technical review processes
• Ability to help customers understand capabilities and translate requirements into solutions that are practical to implement, robust and scalable.
• Self-starter, able to work with minimal supervision, able to "multi-task" effectively.
• Excellent verbal and written communications with ability to effectively communicate at multiple levels in the organization
• Strong attention to detail and task follow-up skills.
• Strong technical, analytical, problem solving skills.
• Adept at handling multiple assignments in a timely manner and meeting assigned deadlines.
• Travel as required (approximately 5-10% depending on geography and market needs).
- Burlingame, CA, Radnor, PA, Newton, MA office.
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.
As part of its commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity, the Company seeks to comply with all applicable provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). If you need an accommodation due a disability, please contact email@example.com.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship