OEM Presales, Benelux
Locatie: Schiphol, Netherlands
to submit your résumé and cover letter.
To deliver world class presales technical support on all deals within the OEM sector to support the successful development of the Qlik business and contribute to the achievement of the Qlik business objectives, increasing market share and over achieving against revenue targets.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS
- Perform remote & live presentations, POCs (Proof of Concept) within the prospect/customer environment. Develop customer proposals, demos and best practices with focus on integration and OEM.
- Partner effectively with sales and playing an active business and technical lead role in the sales process for all customer engagements and deals for the respective market segment.
- Manage the pre-sales client engagements projects from a technical standpoint.
- Administration, education and any other responsibilities as required by the company.
DIMENSIONS SPECIFIC TO THIS ROLE
- Account Managers, Regional OEM sales director, PreSales Management, PreSales solution architects, R&D, Support
COMPETENCIES & SKILLS
- Excellent communicator with highly developed interpersonal skills. Ability to explain complex things in a simple way.
- A strong team player who can obtain positive visibility and credibility quickly and contribute to the overall success of Qlik.
- Developed presentations skills at both the technical and business level.
- Excellent technical working experience in the field of integration and web technology with proven experience in web development and programming of API’s.
- Able to instill trust and is seen as a trusted advisor.
- Understand the customers’ pains and translate those into viable solutions for the business maximizing potential to sell.
- Experience in working in sales situations and the ability to guide other people.
- Self-driven and results-oriented with strong will to succeed. Takes ownership and does not stop before a success is made.
- University degree in Computer Science.
- Database / security / software engineering qualifications.
- 4+ years experience in integration technologies and programming with API´s.
- Strong background and experience in architecture, infrastructure and security concepts.
- Experienced in working with large data environments and knowledge of data modeling.
- Successful enterprise-type software sales experience.
- PreSales experience focused on enterprise organisations.
- Business Intelligence, Data Visualisation experience is an advantage.
- QlikView and QlikSense experience is an advantage.
- Amsterdam based, up to 50% travel within respective region
- Occasional travel further afield
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.
Qlik’s powerful, accessible business intelligence solution enables organizations to make better and faster decisions. Its QlikView product delivers enterprise-class analytics and search with the simplicity and ease of use of office productivity software. The in-memory associative search technology it pioneered makes calculations in real-time enabling business professionals to gain insight through intuitive data exploration. Unlike traditional business intelligence products, QlikView can deliver value in days or weeks rather than months, years, or not at all. It can be deployed on premise, in the cloud, or on a laptop or mobile device—from a single user to large global enterprises. Qlik is headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, with offices around the world and a network of over 1,700 partners to serve more than 31,000 customers in over 100 countries worldwide.