Product Marketing and Industry Solutions Enablement Manager
Locatie: Newton, MA, USA
Afdeling: Technical Consulting
to submit your résumé and cover letter.
The Enablement Manager will act as the lead point of contact for the Product Marketing & Industry Solutions teams in support of both the internal Qlik field organizations and external partners. In this role, successful candidates will strive to ensure that the work product of the Product Marketing & Industry Solutions teams are utilized effectively across the organization and to act as a conduit for feedback to ensure that the needs of the field are being fully met by our teams. Areas of responsibility may include any or all of the following:
- Field Onboarding: Support related Sales Onboarding and Enablement needs as required by the Qlik Sales Effectiveness team.
- Ongoing Field Enablement: Plan & facilitate regular field enablement webinars, educational modules, and other enablement efforts.
- Field Communication: Plan & execute regular written updates regarding ongoing activities and the availability of relevant assets.
- Resource Development Planning: Maintain plans and facilitate delivery of content, videos, demos and other materials to support various stages of the sales cycle.
- Knowledge Management: Support ongoing efforts to implement tools for ensuring effective availability of Product Marketing & Industry Solutions content and other relevant resources.
- Resource Packaging: Develop thoughtful resource packaging to enable an integrated view of otherwise disparate content
Experience & Skills
- Project Management
- Qlik Products & Services
- Software Sales & Marketing Methodology
- Knowledge Management
- Field Enablement and/or Education Services
- Creation and Supervision of Webinars
- Excelled Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Ability to Work Within a Virtual Team
- Some Development / Scripting Experience Desired
- Some travel required – 10-15%
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.
As part of its commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity, the Company seeks to comply with all applicable provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). If you need an accommodation due a disability, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship.
Qlik’s powerful, accessible business intelligence solution enables organizations to make better and faster decisions. Its QlikView product delivers enterprise-class analytics and search with the simplicity and ease of use of office productivity software. The in-memory associative search technology it pioneered makes calculations in real-time enabling business professionals to gain insight through intuitive data exploration. Unlike traditional business intelligence products, QlikView can deliver value in days or weeks rather than months, years, or not at all. It can be deployed on premise, in the cloud, or on a laptop or mobile device—from a single user to large global enterprises. Qlik is headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, with offices around the world and a network of over 1,700 partners to serve more than 31,000 customers in over 100 countries worldwide.