Locatie: Radnor, PA, USA
to submit your résumé and cover letter.
The Senior Accountant is responsible for applying accounting principles and procedures to analyze financial information, prepare accurate and timely financial reports and statements and ensure appropriate accounting control procedures. The position supports the Finance team in their efforts to compile an accurate general ledger.
- Execute accounting functions included but not limited to general ledger system and month-end close work
- Work with external auditors to ensure proper accounting controls
- Manage the prepaid and accrual balances
- Manage the Fixed asset procedure, policy and process for Americas
- Analyze financial statements and be able to explain variances
- Ad hoc reporting and miscellaneous accounting assignments
- Performing duties timely and accurately with high growth company system and with new processes/procedures with minimal direction
- Strong analytical and auditing skills, with the ability to research and reconcile difficult accounts
- Ability to meet assigned deadlines
- Proactive and independent
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving and results
- Excellent written, verbal, communication and interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Detail oriented and organized in work
- Accounting Degree required
- Intermediate level knowledge of all accounting functions and related internal controls
- CPA preferred
- Public accounting experience preferred
- Microsoft excel experience a must
- 3-5 years in a corporate setting
- Mobility – <5% of travel time required
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means. As part of its commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity, the Company seeks to comply with all applicable provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). If you need an accommodation due a disability, please contact email@example.com.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship
Qlik’s powerful, accessible business intelligence solution enables organizations to make better and faster decisions. Its QlikView product delivers enterprise-class analytics and search with the simplicity and ease of use of office productivity software. The in-memory associative search technology it pioneered makes calculations in real-time enabling business professionals to gain insight through intuitive data exploration. Unlike traditional business intelligence products, QlikView can deliver value in days or weeks rather than months, years, or not at all. It can be deployed on premise, in the cloud, or on a laptop or mobile device—from a single user to large global enterprises. Qlik is headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, with offices around the world and a network of over 1,700 partners to serve more than 31,000 customers in over 100 countries worldwide.