Senior Full Stack Developer
We believe data can change the world.
And we believe people can, too.
At Qlik, we’re committed to making it easier for people to make transformative discoveries in their data and act on them. We want to enhance everyone’s natural ability to ask questions, analyze data, and make decisions. And that helps make analyzing data a natural part of making decisions and creating value.
What makes you Qlik?
Would you like to work for a great company where you can make a difference? If you love simplicity and share a passion to challenge the conventional, here is your chance to make a career of it.
Qlik offers a fast paced, high-energy, innovative, global and team-oriented culture, with a flexible and exciting work environment, as well as plenty of opportunities for you to grow as a professional and as an individual.
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer who are passionate about moving fast, solving new problems and building awesome software. As a team member you will be working across various teams to support our vision of providing analytics anywhere (mobility, offline) and everywhere (across public/private/hybrid cloud). You will be comfortable moving up and down the technology stack, from developing web and mobile applications down to infrastructure services. Our team have expertise with containerization, networking, API development, cloud, mobile, and core infrastructure including web application best practices. Everyone is expected to understand the full system, help develop it and make sure it runs smoothly in production.
- Delivery of high quality commercial business intelligence software, from requirements gathering to design, development, testing and maintenance;
- Develop a deep understanding of the capabilities of our products and the real-world scenarios in which they are used;
- Craft high performance, intelligent algorithms to analyze, shape and visualize data;
- Work in a continuous delivery environment, writing production ready code that is deployed continuously; and
- Automation of everything!
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science (or equivalent);
- Commitment to code quality and a deep knowledge of the state-of-the-art techniques you are employing to get there;
- In-depth knowledge of current web development technologies and libraries, including open-source MVC frameworks (Angular), responsive layouts, reactive designs and communications API’s and Web standards;
- 2+ years of experience with mobile technology landscape including: iOS (Cocoa, Objective C, C++, iPhone SDK)/Android (Android Framework, Java)
- Experience, technical knowledge of techniques, standards and state-of-the art capabilities for authentication and authorization, applied cryptography, security vulnerabilities and remediation for mobile networks (SAML SSO, Kerberos, LDAP, AD).
- Experience in the following areas is a plus: MobileIron, Good Technology, AirWatch, Qt, SAP/SMP, Kony, Phonegap, Appcelerator, Xamarin, EMM, MDM, MAM, MIM;
- Understanding and some prior experience with noSQL and other databases;
- Experience with Node.js or Java or the ability to learn quickly;
- Experience with globalization / i18n (highly desired);
- Ability to learn, work with and apply lots of different technologies to solve real problems;
- An understanding and appreciation of the purpose and the practices of agile; accompanied with the skills to deliver reliably and effectively on a sprint cadence; and
- Strong communication, analytical and interpersonal skills working within cross-functional team.
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.
Qlik’s powerful, accessible business intelligence solution enables organizations to make better and faster decisions. Its QlikView product delivers enterprise-class analytics and search with the simplicity and ease of use of office productivity software. The in-memory associative search technology it pioneered makes calculations in real-time enabling business professionals to gain insight through intuitive data exploration. Unlike traditional business intelligence products, QlikView can deliver value in days or weeks rather than months, years, or not at all. It can be deployed on premise, in the cloud, or on a laptop or mobile device—from a single user to large global enterprises. Qlik is headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, with offices around the world and a network of over 1,700 partners to serve more than 31,000 customers in over 100 countries worldwide.