Senior Payroll Specialist
Locatie: Radnor, PA, USA
to submit your résumé and cover letter.
- Review and approve transactions in Workday; generate Payroll Integration from Workday and upload to Workforce Now; modify data as required
- Process payroll by: accurately keying payroll related data for US, Canada and Latin America including garnishments, vacation time, insurance and benefits; transmitting to ADP
- Audit payroll utilizing preprocessing and preview reports to ensure accuracy before reviewing with management for authorization to accept payroll
- Manage all garnishments including employee and agency correspondence at start, change, termination, or lump sum payment issuance
- Create Documentation: Payroll processes for Payroll Staff; User instructions for any employee accessed payroll systems (Time & Attendance, Canadian Self-Service, iPay, etc.)
- Ensure accuracy with quarterly tax filings by maintaining balancing spreadsheets
- Manage response all tax agency inquiries through ADP Tax Service; initiate and audit any needed tax filing amendments
- Create/run/edit internal management reports from ADP Custom Reports
- Keep abreast of the changes in payroll processing systems and applicable laws
- Manage the employee self-service iPay system – including password resets and troubleshooting
- Respond to employee inquiries regarding payroll issues by research; resolve discrepancies consistent with company policies and payroll regulations
- Willingness to support Payroll outside the Americas if needed
- Strong knowledge of ADP Workforce Now, including Quickcalc for gross ups, Custom Reports, Tax & Banking portal, The Bridge and Time & Attendance, is essential
- Strong Excel skills, including VLookup, concatenation and other analytical functions is essential
- Proven knowledge of payroll and payroll tax laws is essential, including US FLSA
- Prior experience in international payroll utilizing ADP and Workday preferred
- Able to maintain confidential information
- Good time management skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to deal with difficult situations involving sensitive and confidential employee issues
- Work well in a team environment
- Well-developed analytical and problem solving abilities
- Able to perform duties independently
- Clear written and verbal communications with all levels – including written procedures
- 5+ years of ADP experience required
- CPP certification and international payroll experience a plus
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.
As part of its commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity, the Company seeks to comply with all applicable provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). If you need an accommodation due a disability, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship
Qlik’s powerful, accessible business intelligence solution enables organizations to make better and faster decisions. Its QlikView product delivers enterprise-class analytics and search with the simplicity and ease of use of office productivity software. The in-memory associative search technology it pioneered makes calculations in real-time enabling business professionals to gain insight through intuitive data exploration. Unlike traditional business intelligence products, QlikView can deliver value in days or weeks rather than months, years, or not at all. It can be deployed on premise, in the cloud, or on a laptop or mobile device—from a single user to large global enterprises. Qlik is headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, with offices around the world and a network of over 1,700 partners to serve more than 31,000 customers in over 100 countries worldwide.