What makes you Qlik?
Do you want to be part of building an innovative, high-impact culture, where team members continuously discover, give back and achieve extraordinary results?
Are you a customer service oriented problem solver with excellent communication skills who likes being challenged? Please read on! You may be just the person we are looking for.
You will work with a world class product, QlikView, resolving any issues our customers and partners may encounter regarding the QlikView product suite.
- Investigation and resolution of issues without known solutions
- Contribution of knowledge
- Replication and logging of reported bugs in CRM system
- Liaise with other Snr TSE or Principle TSE on complex cases
- Customer Care
- Participation in Customer and Partner events
- Assisting Technical Support Engineers trouble shooting
- Writing Articles for Knowledge Base
- Sharing best practice with colleagues, customers and partners
- Enablement sessions
- Hands on experience with relationship databases and data modeling Ability in SQL, VBS, VBA, JS, Web technologies
- Deep knowledge in Relational Database systems and data modeling, SQL preferably from DBA related work.
- Familiarity Web-based application development, including asp and IIS server platforms.
- Experience with API development & Mash-ups
- In depth knowledge of Windows OS / IIS / AD / Windows security
- Knowledge of ITIL – certification a plus
- Business level English mandatory
To be the perfect candidate, you need to have a strong Customer Service and Satisfaction focus. You’re an excellent written and spoken communicator. You have a troubleshooting and problem solving approach and you have a multi tasking capacity, which enables you to work under pressure and still maintain an excellent level of service.
You interact effectively as a team member and work collaboratively with other departments. You should have enough technical interest and competence to understand, end to end, a system and the technologies it’s built on.
The position is based in Lund. If you think this position is interesting you are welcome with your CV and cover letter in English. Apply as soon as possible as we are working continuously with the applications for this assignment.
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.
Qlik’s powerful, accessible business intelligence solution enables organizations to make better and faster decisions. Its QlikView product delivers enterprise-class analytics and search with the simplicity and ease of use of office productivity software. The in-memory associative search technology it pioneered makes calculations in real-time enabling business professionals to gain insight through intuitive data exploration. Unlike traditional business intelligence products, QlikView can deliver value in days or weeks rather than months, years, or not at all. It can be deployed on premise, in the cloud, or on a laptop or mobile device—from a single user to large global enterprises. Qlik is headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, with offices around the world and a network of over 1,700 partners to serve more than 31,000 customers in over 100 countries worldwide.