Software Engineer - Front End
We believe data can change the world.
And we believe people can, too.
At Qlik, we’re committed to making it easier for people to make transformative discoveries in their data and act on them. We want to enhance everyone’s natural ability to ask questions, analyze data, and make decisions. And that helps make analyzing data a natural part of making decisions and creating value.
What makes you Qlik?
Would you like to work for a great company where you can make a difference? If you love simplicity and share a passion to challenge the conventional, here is your chance to make a career of it.
Qlik offers a fast paced, high-energy, innovative, global and team-oriented culture, with a flexible and exciting work environment, as well as plenty of opportunities for you to grow as a professional and as an individual.
At the heart of Qlik, our product is developed in a highly innovative, high-impact Development organization, where team members continuously discover, give back and achieve extraordinary results. Our unique approach to the Business Intelligence world gives us the opportunity to develop, build and release cutting-edge software built in an Agile and dynamic environment.
At the core of our products are the user interfaces, driving a rich Business Discovery platform whether in QlikView, or Qlik Sense. With the ability to produce highly intuitive data analytics, your role will be to enhance and deliver a world class front end web based client for the user.
Skills and Experience you will bring to Qlik:
- An obsession with code quality and can deep knowledge of the state-of-the-art techniques you are employing to get there; you have an opinion on Mocha and other JS test frameworks;
- An intolerance for ugly web pages and bad UIs – you can show us examples of things you have fixed and/or would fix if given the opportunity;
- Experience with and an opinion on things like Angular, Node, JQuery and Typescript;
- An understanding and appreciation of the purpose and the practices of Agile; accompanied with the skills to deliver reliably and effectively on a sprint cadence; preferably across time zones; and
- Pride in your work --- show us some things you are proud of (products, websites, code samples) – please include a link to such in your application.
You must be a highly motivated team player, reliable and dependable, dedicated not only to the craft and science of software development but also to the success of the company. We are a team of goal-oriented multi-taskers who approach problems with intellectual rigor and zest for software delivery. You should be the same.
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.