Software Engineer – Qlik Web Connectors
We believe data can change the world.
And we believe people can, too.
At Qlik, we’re committed to making it easier for people to make transformative discoveries in their data and act on them. We want to enhance everyone’s natural ability to ask questions, analyze data, and make decisions. And that helps make analyzing data a natural part of making decisions and creating value.
What makes you Qlik?
Would you like to work for a great company where you can make a difference? If you love simplicity and share a passion to challenge the conventional, here is your chance to make a career of it.
Qlik offers a fast paced, high-energy, innovative, global and team-oriented culture, with a flexible and exciting work environment, as well as plenty of opportunities for you to grow as a professional and as an individual.
Are you interested in delivering high quality software with real business value in a competitive software market?
Join the Qlik Smart Data Management Team where you will create software experiences that allow our customers to access and analyze data from cloud data sources such as Facebook, Google, Slack etc. Your ability to learn new technologies quickly, stay abreast of changes in the fast paced area of cloud APIs and passion for creating high quality software will directly influence our competitive position as one of the hottest technology companies in Business Discovery and Intelligence.
Skills and Experience you will bring to Qlik:
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex technical and algorithmic problemsand optimize performance in highly scalable systems;
- Ability to quickly and predictably deliverelegant, efficient and reusable code that is easy for others to maintain and use;
- An enthusiasm for automated testing techniques and code quality - you can show us examples of sloppy code or bad UIs that you have fixed and/or would fix if given the opportunity to;
- An understanding and appreciation of the purpose and the practices of Agile; accompanied with the skills to deliver reliably and effectively on a sprint cadence; preferably across time zones;
- Pride in your work --- show us some things you are proud of (products, websites, code samples) – please include a link to such in your application; and
- Experience working withQlik Sense and writing Qlik load scripts would be considered an asset.
You must be a highly motivated team player, reliable and dependable, dedicated to the craft and science of software development and the success of Qlik. We are a team of goal-oriented multi-taskers who approach problems with intellectual rigor and zest for software delivery. You should be the same.
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.
Qlik’s powerful, accessible business intelligence solution enables organizations to make better and faster decisions. Its QlikView product delivers enterprise-class analytics and search with the simplicity and ease of use of office productivity software. The in-memory associative search technology it pioneered makes calculations in real-time enabling business professionals to gain insight through intuitive data exploration. Unlike traditional business intelligence products, QlikView can deliver value in days or weeks rather than months, years, or not at all. It can be deployed on premise, in the cloud, or on a laptop or mobile device—from a single user to large global enterprises. Qlik is headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, with offices around the world and a network of over 1,700 partners to serve more than 31,000 customers in over 100 countries worldwide.