Solution Architect - Zurich
Locatie: Zurich, Switzerland
to submit your résumé and cover letter.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS
• Partner effectively with sales in account development and playing an active business and technical lead role in the sales process for all customer engagements and deals
• Play an active role in market development and perform presentations, POCs within the prospect/customer environment. Develop demo's and customer proposals.
• Manage prospect's expectations
• Marketing Activities (Webinars, support at trade fairs and events)
• Administration, education and any other responsibilities as required by the company
DIMENSIONS SPECIFIC TO THIS ROLE
• PreSales Director DACH
• Swiss Sales team
• Switzerland (Zurich)
Revenue/Cost/P&L/ Budget responsibility
Qualifications and Experience
• Bachelor equivalent mandatory
• Master equivalent preferable
• MBA advantageous
• Business level German & French mandatory
• Business level English mandatory
Experience (technical, commercial, industry / product / functional expertise, etc.)
• Self-driven and results-oriented with strong will to succeed. A naturally organised person with determination to deliver excellence.
Successful BI software Solution Architect experience with strong business acumen
Experienced in working with large amounts of data, databases and data modeling
Excellent communicator with highly developed interpersonal skills and an ability to work collaboratively. A strong team player who can obtain positive visibility and credibility quickly and contribute to the overall success of Qlik.
Ability to quickly understand the business and it's issues through established business acumen, taking ownership and developing and executing a solution.
Developed presentations skills at both the technical and business level with the ability to deliver a highly technical solution in a pressured environment.
Must be able to scope a 3-5 day project
Good experience in working with SQL, JS and Web technologies;
Good understanding on conceptual level, and preferably hands on experience, of architecture, IT Infrastructure, security;
Manage the balance between customer expectations and delivering projects that meet or exceed expectations
Ability to work well with others in a high-pressure environment
Must have a high degree of discernment
Ability to manage travel schedule
Job Requirements (For US – Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Compliance. Please indicate physical and mental effort required to perform the essential functions of the job. Examples include travel requirements, performing complex mathematical calculations, weight lifting requirements etc)
• Mobility - Extensive travel is required
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.
Qlik’s powerful, accessible business intelligence solution enables organizations to make better and faster decisions. Its QlikView product delivers enterprise-class analytics and search with the simplicity and ease of use of office productivity software. The in-memory associative search technology it pioneered makes calculations in real-time enabling business professionals to gain insight through intuitive data exploration. Unlike traditional business intelligence products, QlikView can deliver value in days or weeks rather than months, years, or not at all. It can be deployed on premise, in the cloud, or on a laptop or mobile device—from a single user to large global enterprises. Qlik is headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, with offices around the world and a network of over 1,700 partners to serve more than 31,000 customers in over 100 countries worldwide.