Locatie: Radnor, PA, USA
to submit your résumé and cover letter.
Qlik@Qlik IT is the team running our internal environments, being the first customer of Qlik and are the team that creates innovative solutions with our product suite and surrounding systems. The Systems Analyst role at Qlik@Qlik IT is responsible for managing data extraction and aggregation of information to provide standardized and sanctioned information to the organization. The systems analyst is also responsible for developing application for our IT department in both QlikView and Qlik Sense. Part of your day will also contain incident handling, troubleshooting and maintenance of current systems. As an Analyst on this team you will be playing a role in building out the systems and processes related to supporting the information architecture and internal development community.
- Maintain and support Qlik platform.
- Change request from the business users like QlikView and Qlik Sense development and data extraction from new source systems.
- Improve current solutions and implementations.
- Analyze business requirements and translate them into technical solutions like adapt to emerging technologies for example Qlik Cloud.
- Training and education of internal team members.
- Mentoring new staff members
- QlikView/Qlik Sense scripting knowledge
- Database knowledge like SQL
- Knowledge regarding ODBC and API connectors.
- Programming languages like c#
- Qlikview server and Publisher
- Qlik Sense architecture
- Data architecture like governance and security
- Customer facing skills
- Understanding of n-tier architecture
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- Experience in working in a global geographically spread team
- Self-starter with leadership capabilities and ability to inspire others
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in relevant applications, relational database, web and client server technology.
- Experience with QlikView and/or Qlik Sense scripting/Data Modeling
- Experience with report design and development
- Experience with ETL tools is preferred
- Excellent knowledge of systems and application design
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Experience with SaaS API development and/or Web Services methodologies a benefit
- Mobility - Travel may occur
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.
As part of its commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity, the Company seeks to comply with all applicable provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). If you need an accommodation due a disability, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship.
Qlik’s powerful, accessible business intelligence solution enables organizations to make better and faster decisions. Its QlikView product delivers enterprise-class analytics and search with the simplicity and ease of use of office productivity software. The in-memory associative search technology it pioneered makes calculations in real-time enabling business professionals to gain insight through intuitive data exploration. Unlike traditional business intelligence products, QlikView can deliver value in days or weeks rather than months, years, or not at all. It can be deployed on premise, in the cloud, or on a laptop or mobile device—from a single user to large global enterprises. Qlik is headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, with offices around the world and a network of over 1,700 partners to serve more than 31,000 customers in over 100 countries worldwide.