Technical Trainer, Education Services
We believe data can change the world.
And we believe people can, too.
At Qlik, we’re committed to making it easier for people to make transformative discoveries in their data and act on them. We want to enhance everyone’s natural ability to ask questions, analyze data, and make decisions. And that helps make analyzing data a natural part of making decisions and creating value.
What makes you Qlik?
Would you like to work for a great company where you can make a difference? If you love simplicity and share a passion to challenge the conventional, here is your chance to make a career of it.
Qlik offers a fast paced, high-energy, innovative, global and team-oriented culture, with a flexible and exciting work environment, as well as plenty of opportunities for you to grow as a professional and as an individual.
Accelerate our customers and partners time to business discovery! As a Technical Trainer and team member of our rapidly growing education services organization, you will have a significant impact on our company’s growth and success by delivering technical content and knowledge.
- Delivering high quality training to customers and partners, either onsite, offsite (seminars, customer/partner site) or virtually;
- Using effective and engaging training techniques, approaches and methods;
- Practicing continuous knowledge development when not in the classroom;
- Participating in the discussion groups and advisory boards for new training materials, and activities; and
- Supporting marketing and user group events as needed.
- A Bachelor’s Degree;
- 3-5 years’ experience delivering technical training;
- Knowledge of relational databases, data modeling and SQL programming;
- Knowledge of data warehouses, OLAP technologies, BI tools, web development technologies (.NET, Java, HTML, Sharepoint...), Visual Basic, and Windows environment (security, Active Directory, other LDAP systems);
- Excellent organizational skills, strong oral and written communication skills, and superior presentation skills and style;
- Ability to speak and write English in a business context;
- A positive personality that can be infectious to others within the organization;
- Flexibility to work on a variety of initiatives and a team player who can working independently; and
- Ability to travel up to 75% travel both domestically and internationally. Relocation not required. Reasonable commuting distance to a major U.S. airport desirable.
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.
As part of its commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity, the Company seeks to comply with all applicable provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). If you need an accommodation due a disability, please contact email@example.com.
Qlik’s powerful, accessible business intelligence solution enables organizations to make better and faster decisions. Its QlikView product delivers enterprise-class analytics and search with the simplicity and ease of use of office productivity software. The in-memory associative search technology it pioneered makes calculations in real-time enabling business professionals to gain insight through intuitive data exploration. Unlike traditional business intelligence products, QlikView can deliver value in days or weeks rather than months, years, or not at all. It can be deployed on premise, in the cloud, or on a laptop or mobile device—from a single user to large global enterprises. Qlik is headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, with offices around the world and a network of over 1,700 partners to serve more than 31,000 customers in over 100 countries worldwide.