The Telecom Systems Specialist, US role is responsible for the day to day administration, monitoring, testing, and implementation of the US, EU and APAC telecommunication resources both in-house and via 3rd party vendors.
Manage network infrastructure as it pertains to telecommunications and support the current and future business needs to enable Qliktech a competitive advantage via telephony and video conferencing capabilities.
Manage key suppliers to deliver appropriate and cost-effective solutions to support the services to QlikTech Staff, Customers and Partners to our required standards and measurable SLAs.
Perform day-to-day maintenance tasks such as analyzing and managing logs and alerts, verifying system/service status, keeping documentation current, as well as troubleshooting connectivity issues, call flows, and end user hardware.
Liaise with relevant stakeholders to ensure accurate call flows and adequate user training/adoption of technologies to ensure highest ROI on QlikTech telecommunication investments. Key Responsibilities
- Manage the US telephony and TelePresence Infrastructure and provide 2nd Line support to resolve issues
- Manage vendors to ensure appropriate level of support and issue resolution per SLAs.
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders to ensure accurate call flows and adequate user training/adoption of technologies to ensure highest ROI on investments.
- Provide assistance during implementations for hardware installation and setup.
KEY CHALLENGES IN THIS ROLE (key objectives and focus areas in first 6 – 12 months)
- Day-to-day administration of the US telecommunication equipment to ensure resilience.
- Perform regular audits/checks of the network (as it pertains to telecommunications), recommend changes/improvements as necessary.
- Manage, in cooperation with Network Admin, all telecommunication resources – MPLS, Switches, Routers, Telecoms, comms links, NOC.
- Create and maintain documentation of the US telecommunications systems to maintain topology, call flows, policies, and procedures.
- Associates or equivalent mandatory
- Cisco Certified
- Business level English
- Min 5 years technical hands-on supporting Networks, working with TCP/IP protocols and selecting and managing vendors.
- Proficient Project Management skills to plan & implement using geographically spread resources.
- Adept at troubleshooting and documentation.
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means. As part of its commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity, the Company seeks to comply with all applicable provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). If you need an accommodation due a disability, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship
Qlik’s powerful, accessible business intelligence solution enables organizations to make better and faster decisions. Its QlikView product delivers enterprise-class analytics and search with the simplicity and ease of use of office productivity software. The in-memory associative search technology it pioneered makes calculations in real-time enabling business professionals to gain insight through intuitive data exploration. Unlike traditional business intelligence products, QlikView can deliver value in days or weeks rather than months, years, or not at all. It can be deployed on premise, in the cloud, or on a laptop or mobile device—from a single user to large global enterprises. Qlik is headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, with offices around the world and a network of over 1,700 partners to serve more than 31,000 customers in over 100 countries worldwide.