Territory Sales Manager, North India
Locatie: New Dehli, India
Afdeling: Partner Sales
to submit your résumé and cover letter.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS according to Strategic Business Plan
(primary tasks and responsibilities in the job)
- Hold and drive a territory strategy and execution plan to meet your individual quota ensuring pipeline coverage, high closure and success rates
- Work closely with partners that have a focus in selling licensed software adding value from a sale and QV domain perspective. A ‘sell-with’ approach.
- Work with the Partner Managers to enable the partners for Selling and Implementation
- Establish and perform targeted lead generation activities with named partners. Embedding yourself in the partners’ ecosystem and becoming an extension of their sales team.
- Assist Named Partners, in the sales cycles to end user clients, utilizing the Partner Presales Engineer with focus on the key deals each quarter and growing the deal size with/for the partner
- Implement/ introduce Qlik sales methodology to named partners
- Manage Partner pipeline and forecasts in com and submit forecast weekly to management, ensuring to maintain forecast accuracy monthly. Be intimate with the top 10 deals across your partner network.
- Present at external marketing events with or on behalf of your partners
- Achieve or exceed quota and accurately forecast quarterly
KEY CHALLENGES IN THIS ROLE (key objectives and focus areas in first 6 – 12 months)
- To foster a trusting and collaborative engagement with your partners and focusing on getting their mindshare and getting them productive and achieving quarterly targets. Being able to be close to their deals and involved in the day to day sales cycle of their key opportunities.
COMPETENCIES & SKILLS (list core 8 – 12 core competencies considered key to success in the role and where possible detail expected behaviours against those competencies)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong knowledge about IT industry structure in NSW
- Understanding customers’ business problems
- Presentation skill
- Ability to gain trust and engagement with partners to allow a ‘sell with’ model
- Understanding information management including database
- Experience in direct selling and working closely with partners
- Experience in generation of structured proposals
- Bachelor equivalent mandatory
- Master equivalent preferable
- MBA advantageous
- Business level proficiency in English mandatory. Knowledge of local language preferred but not a constraint
Experience (technical, commercial, industry / product / functional expertise, etc.)
QlikTech is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at QlikTech via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of QlikTech. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by QlikTech as a result of the referral or through other means.
- 5-8 years’ experience in selling licensed software products to enterprise directly
- Strong record of achieving revenue quota of at least $1 Million working with resellers
- Contacts within resellers focused on Data Management, BI or Vertical solutions
- Experience managing complex sales, with CCS (Customer Concentric Selling), in matrixed organization
- Knowledge in creating proposals with an understanding of revenue recognition and royalty structures
- Experience in working with partners from lead generation to closure of deals
- Understanding of value of information to businesses and ability to elaborate.
- Must have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Must be self-starter and able to work independently within a matrixed organization
- Mobility - willing to make business trips to regions
Qlik’s powerful, accessible business intelligence solution enables organizations to make better and faster decisions. Its QlikView product delivers enterprise-class analytics and search with the simplicity and ease of use of office productivity software. The in-memory associative search technology it pioneered makes calculations in real-time enabling business professionals to gain insight through intuitive data exploration. Unlike traditional business intelligence products, QlikView can deliver value in days or weeks rather than months, years, or not at all. It can be deployed on premise, in the cloud, or on a laptop or mobile device—from a single user to large global enterprises. Qlik is headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, with offices around the world and a network of over 1,700 partners to serve more than 31,000 customers in over 100 countries worldwide.