This position must be located in the territory - Northern California.
Qlik, a leading provider of business intelligence software, offers sophisticated in-memory analysis and reporting solutions for enterprise and individual customers. Qlik’s flagship product, QlikView, uses next-generation patented in-memory associative technology to make sophisticated analysis dramatically easier to deploy, use and maintain. Qlik was founded in Sweden and is headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, with subsidiaries in the United Kingdom, Germany, Netherlands, and Scandinavia, and over 36,000 customers and 1,700 partners across the world.
Qlik has an innovative, team-oriented and high-energy culture. We offer a flexible and exciting work environment, and plenty of opportunities for you to grow as a professional and as an individual. As the Territory Sales Rep in the Southern California market and a team member of our rapidly growing company, you will have significant impact on our company’s growth and success.
Purpose of the job: Establish, and execute a territory plan in order to drive license revenue and enable customer success across in Northern California. In this role, you will leverage internal marketing, inside sales and our presales resources, as well as our extensive partner ecosystem in order to generate leads and manage opportunities and accounts to drive revenue in net new accounts and expand our presence in the territory's existing customer base.
Your Main Responsibilities:
- Manage the sales cycle effectively leveraging a value selling approach to drive license revenue in the territory.
- Prospect and perform lead generation campaigns leveraging marketing and the partner community.
- Ensure our customers are successful leveraging Qlik's solutions helping them find new ways to add value with Qlik across their organizations.
- Assist our Partners and Resellers where needed, in the sales cycles.
- Present at external marketing events.
- Achieve or exceed quota and accurately forecast quarterly.
- 5+ years experience direct solution selling in the territory.
- 3+ years of experience with Business Intelligence Software or equivalent.
- Strong record of achieving revenue quota of at least $2M, experience working with partners.
- Commercial market sales experienced candidates given preference.
- A highly motivated hunter with existing relationships across the territory and/or within our Partner Ecosystem.
- Experience managing complex sales, leveraging CCS or an equivalent solutions selling methodology.
- Knowledgeable in creating proposals with understanding of revenue recognition and royalty structures.
- Experience in working with partners and resellers to enable them to maximize revenue in your territory.
- Understanding of the BI Dashboarding, Data Visualization marketplace.
- Must have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Must be self starter and able to work independently within a matrixed organization.
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik.
No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.
As part of its commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity, the Company seeks to comply with all applicable provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). If you need an accommodation due to a disability, please contact email@example.com.
Qlik’s powerful, accessible business intelligence solution enables organizations to make better and faster decisions. Its QlikView product delivers enterprise-class analytics and search with the simplicity and ease of use of office productivity software. The in-memory associative search technology it pioneered makes calculations in real-time enabling business professionals to gain insight through intuitive data exploration. Unlike traditional business intelligence products, QlikView can deliver value in days or weeks rather than months, years, or not at all. It can be deployed on premise, in the cloud, or on a laptop or mobile device—from a single user to large global enterprises. Qlik is headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, with offices around the world and a network of over 1,700 partners to serve more than 31,000 customers in over 100 countries worldwide.