Qlik Federal Summit
10 mei 2016
07:30 – 12:00
Waterview Conference Center
Arlington, VA, USA
There's a dynamic, growing community of Feds who are passionate about data – and now you can meet them face-to-face.
Qlik® Federal Summit will be filled with agency stories, demonstrations, tips, discussions, and insights about innovations in data discovery from Qlik plus mission-focused and operational analytics applications, and more.
Unlocking Data Science from a Policy Perspective
Dan Doney, Chief Innovation Officer, Defense Intelligence Angeny
Data Driven Possibilities
Josh Good, Director, Product Marketing, Qlik
Learn about Qlik's latest innovations and how they are enabling data driven insights throughout organization. See Qlik Sense® in action and hear about best practices to make your projects successful.
You'll also hear from:
- Dr. Richard G. Allen, Senior Advisor, Data Analyics, Environmental Protection Agency
- Carl Ganter, Managing Director, Circle of Blue
- Sean Josiah, BI Lead, Disvision of Data and Assessment, Office of the State Superintendent, DC Government
- Darren Schneider, Manager, Deloitte Consulting
- Paul Munoz, Consultant, Deloitte Consulting
Stay with us after Qlik Federal Summit for a Qlik Sense for Beginners workshop where we'll introduce you to Qlik Sense and provide step-by-step instructions on how to build your first Qlik Sense application. Click here to learn more about the workshop.
Date: May 10, 2016
Time: 7:30 AM to 12 PM