Webinar: The Vattenfall story going from re-active to pro-active spend visibility
2 juni 2016
11:00 – 12:00
During a webinar on June 2nd at 11:00 AM CEST, Sahar Shirzad, Researcher | BI Analyst Procurement Development at Vattenfall AB will share her and her organizations roadmap towards instant spend data and actual and possible savings insights.
As so many organizations Vattenfall operate in an environment with multiple ERP systems and multiple data sources across multiple countries. Spend data used to be gathered via Excel from different departments making it hard to create one single, up-to-date, truth available for all.
In this webinar you will learn how Vattenfall created a strategy for procurement analytics development across countries, measuring both direct and indirect spend. Further they will share how they executed the strategy and what will happen next.
- How have Vattenfall chosen to organize procurement?
- How are they able to create one single spend truth available for all?
- What KPIs are they using to measure developments?
- How have they worked with different stakeholders across the organization?
- What challenges have they faced depending on country and old habits?
As usual you who listen in will be able to benchmark your experiences live, creating a dynamic session you do not want to miss! If you should miss it – everyone who are registered will be sent the recording afterwards. It is free of charge to join, practitioners have precedence.