Qlik Luminary Program
The Qlik Luminary Program brings together the best and brightest customers, partners and enthusiasts in the Qlik ecosystem. With deep drive, passion and expertise, Qlik Luminaries champion the vision of turning data into insights that lead to transformative discoveries.
Becoming a Qlik Luminary isn’t just about better business practices. It’s about creating a better world—one in which data is harnessed to create beneficial changes, not just for their own organizations, but for others, too. Qlik Luminaries are constantly pushing the envelope, finding new and innovative ways to use, deploy and talk about Qlik solutions.
Meet our Charter Luminaries
Meet the Qlik Luminary Class of 2016
Enjoy these exclusive benefits of being a Qlik Luminary.
- Education: Free access to state of the art Qlik training to sharpen your skills
- Access: Exclusive engagements with R&D, Product Management, and Support teams
- Community: Membership in a private Qlik Luminary community on Qlik Community
- Insight: NDA briefings with Qlik product executives
- Perks: VIP treatment, major discounts and special Luminary-only activities at Qlik events
- Credibility: Qlik Luminary digital badges and featured profile on Qlik.com
How do I join?
A new class of Qlik Luminaries is accredited each year in January. Individuals with outstanding track records of continuous public advocacy of Qlik - willingness to share knowledge, community leadership, and a desire to make everyone they know in the Qlik ecosystem a huge success. Candidates must submit their own nomination to be considered.
What characterizes a Luminary?
- Passionate about Qlik and widely recognized as a BIinnovator and expert in his or her field
- Active and consistently helpful on Qlik Community
- Active on online forums, industry social networks, and/or organizational or personal blog
- Willing to share best practices and knowledge at industry events, forums, in the press, and with industry analysts
- Prolific content creator who creates or contributes to blogs, white papers, reviews, articles, videos, etc.