North America, United States
Groot en detailhandel
Operations, Executive, Sales, Service & Support
“It only takes minutes now to pull reports that would take an hour or more before.”
—Teka Long, VP of Operations, Alternative Apparel
- Alternative has been challenging the concepts of fashion since 1995, when Founder and Designer Greg Alterman set out to create the perfect t-shirt - one designed for fashion, made for comfort, and tailored for fit.
- Since then, Alternative has elevated the tee from casual basic to fashion-forward staple, simultaneously broadening its horizons to include loungewear, accessories, and two new labels: eco-friendly Alternative Earth and chic, sophisticated Alternative Orange Label.Alternative Apparel is a fashion lifestyle brand best known for comfort, simplicity and a commitment to sustainability
- Alternative's design studio and flagship stores are in Los Angeles, California. Its corporate headquarters are in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Improve operational efficiency with speedier decision making based on actionable data
- Provide a “one stop shop” for data visibility for all employees
- Alternative Apparel deployed QlikView across the enterprise to employees in California, Georgia and New York.
- Production applications include:
- Inventory and sales trends
- Retail operations
- Supply chain
- Improved teamwork and customer satisfaction with faster and easier access to data
- Achieved self-service BI, available from all locations
- Saved time for IT by eliminating requests for queries and reports on the fly