Asia Pacific, China
Transport & Logistiek
“QlikView is crucial in our logistics operations because it saves 90% of our manpower in generating reports, it is three times faster in implementation than other vendors, and its integrated analytics enable us to quickly analyse our inventory, warehouse and supply management."
Sili Yuan, Director, Information Technology Department, Anji-TNT Automotive Logistics Co. Ltd.
- The first automotive logistics joint venture established in China between the Shanghai Automotive Industry Sales Corporation (SAISC) and CEVA Logistics (TNT Logistics), a subsidiary of Apollo
- Anji-TNT offers logistical services for both automotives and their parts. It also provides logistics training, technical support, logistics planning and logistical management
- 4,300 employees
- Needed a BI solution to help manage the inventory of raw materials, parts, equipment and finished products efficiently and effectively
- Adopted a competitor‘s solution which was complicated to deploy and complicated for the end users
- Selected QlikView after comparing different vendors‘ solutions in terms of cost and performance
- First stage implemention in the procurement department of Anji-TNT in China for: Supply Chain Analysis: Plan the demand for different raw materials and parts, analyse procurement and supplier performance, manage inventory and warehouse, as well as analyse logistics and fulfillment
- Adopted QlikView with simple and rapid implemention in two months, three times faster than other competitive solutions
- Easy to read and powerful dashboards, analysis and reporting in a single solution enables effective inventory management
- Easy to use so saves time in training – it only takes one week to train the end users
- Before using QlikView, Anji -TNT developed its own ERP software and outsourced part of the software development. The company has saved tremendous costs in outsourcing and internal manpower by using QlikView‘s solution
- Saved 90% of manpower to generate reports and analysis