Executive, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, Sales
"Before QlikView, we did not have good decision-making insight into revenue month-to-date or transactional intelligence, which was critical for knowing how to improve our business performance." Suresh Vadakath, Director, Strategic Planning, Arbinet-thexchange, Inc.
- Leading provider for trading and settling telecommunications capacity
- Based in New Brunswick, New Jersey
- Routes approximately 2% of the world's international voice traffic to more than 1,300 destinations
- Need daily visibility into financial and operational performance
- Improve integrated data analysis from transactional and billing OSS
- Arbinet deployed a sophisticated enterprise application of QlikView to its field and senior management team across 5 business functions within 12 weeks.
- The QlikView application integrates analysis of disparate data formats from transactional and billing Operational Support Systems (OSS), enabling Arbinet to achieve a near real-time view of operational performance and business trends.
- Improved time required for information analysis to near real-time.
- Improve response to business trends from up to 30 days to near real time.
- Expanded information analysis and insights into business drivers.
- Improved knowledge of customers, markets, and matching sellers with buyers