Asia Pacific, Hong Kong
Finance, Operations, Sales, Supply Chain, Executive
"QlikView gives us a very strong visualisation tool for BI. My colleagues didn’t require much persuading and we were able to go ahead quickly with a fast time to market and ROI in just six months.”
Peter Blanks, APAC Chief Operating Officer, Asurion Asia Pacific
Asurion Asia Pacific is a division of global handset protection specialist Asurion, which protects more than 100 million wireless subscribers globally, of which 40 million are in Asia. The privately held firm has 20 years’ experience in technology protection and employs 14,000 people. It offers an end-to-end technology protection service to wireless carriers around the world, including in Australia, China, Hong Kong, Japan, Korea, and Singapore, with Thailand soon to come online.
- Gain near real-time visibility over inventory and supply chain
- Monitor performance over customer care
- Help improve value proposition for prospective customers
Asurion Asia Pacific deployed QlikView in 2013 initially in its supply chain, customer care, and finance business units.
- Delivered ROI in just six months
- Analysed big data from multiple sources
- Improved inventory and supply chain management
- Helped create a platform for new business acquisition