Transport & Logistiek
Finance, Sales, Service & Support, Supply Chain
"We always pay careful attention to our business control tools, as they are increasingly necessary to improve performance and customer service."; Renzo Bortolato, CEO, CABLOG
- Leading distributor that offers warehousing, storage, outsourcing and distribution logistics services.
- CAB Consortium was established in 1983, uniting four businesses belonging to the four Bortolato brothers.
- Meets all of the needs for integrated logistics and is a reliable partner for transportation and outsourcing projects.
- State-of-the-art machinery and highly qualified, experienced personnel enable the company to manage the entire distribution process, while ensuring experience and professionalism from the moment the goods arrive right through to their delivery.
- Better monitor corporate performance.
- Analyze and improve customer service.
- Quickly perform analyses of summary performance in detail.
- Deploy QlikView to 10 employees in less than 10 weeks.
- Analyze customer service levels, branch profitability, warehouse stock levels and transportation logistics metrics.
- Unlock all of the data in the Nuvola systems to gain operational insights and intelligence.
- Gained visibility into customer service performance against key metrics.
- Enabled corporate measurement with profit and loss account by branch.
- Monitored logistics performance with warehouse stocking levels and transportation delivery levels.
- Delivered analysis capabilities in less than 10 weeks.
- Staff did not require extensive training to use the software.
- Performed complicated analyses of procedures quickly and easily.