North America, United States
Onderwijs / Non-Profit
Executive, Finance, Human Resources, Operations
"We now utilize data-driven systems to inform staff and management about productivity, quality, revenue, etc. on a daily basis. We can tie staff activities directly to our budget. That transparency helped lead to performance increases of up to 30%.”
Thomas Doub, Ph.D.
Chief Operating Officer
Centerstone Research Institute
- Largest not for profit provider of community-based behavioral healthcare program in the US
- Conducts services and clinical studies, and partners with leading research institutions to advance knowledge of mental health and addiction disorders
- Serves more 70,000 individuals and families served annually
- Operates at more than 120 facilities and 150 community locations
- Weather financial pressures without cutting services
- Improve quality of care for patients while reducing revenue leaks
- Deploy QlikView to 2,000 employees as part of a comprehensive BI/DW solution.
- Provide clinicians, managers and front desk staff with the ability to view and analyze vital information related to clinical research, quality of services, financial viability, patient outcomes and enterprise performance.
- Provide easy, web-based access to actionable information sourced from data warehouse’s 132 GB of data across 300 tables, representing more than 1,500,000 clinical services
- Increased revenue by 30%
- Improved staff productivity by 30%
- Improved quality of services by 25%
- Empowered end users with actionable information to do jobs better