Onderwijs / Non-Profit
QlikView’s associative analysis was highly appreciated by CINECA because data did not need to be pre-aggregated, and advance calculations were not required." Stefano Roselli, Manager, CINECA’s application architecture and business intelligence sector, CINECA
- University of Bologna is one of the best know and most prestigious universities in Italy and abroad.
- CINECA is a non-profit association established as a interuniversity consortium of 32 Italian universities.
- Find a technological system that supported the administrative system.
- Improve accurate management and oversight of human resources.
- Create a data warehouse for all administrative data especially for future personnel analysis.
- Deploy QlikView Server to a dozen users in just a short period of time.
- Analyze and simulate personnel requirements associated with cost trends and ten macro events such as promotions, role change and retirement.
- Immediately leverage the invaluable data locked in its data warehouse to take a forward looking view at personnel management.
- Produced a complete personnel simulation to determine career-related events.
- Simulated from opening recruitment through to staff turnover accurately.
- Expedited analysis of staff flow and personnel operations.