Groot en detailhandel
Sales, Supply Chain
"The first thing that the CEO does every morning is to check the company’s sales performance using QlikView. He gets an overview of the business through the visually rich, interactive dashboards, drilling down to operational details, if required, to make time-sensitive decisions." Wess Wong, Director, Finance and Buisness Development, Focus Network Agencies Pte Ltd, owner of The Cocoa Trees
- Largest distributor and retailer of chocolate and confectionary products in the Asia Pacific region.
- Has a portfolio of more than 35 internationally renowned brands such as Kraft (Toblerone, Milka, Daim, Cote d’Or); Masterfoods (M&M’s, Snickers, Mars); Ferrero Rocher; Hersheys; Cadbury; and Nestle.
- Maintains a distribution network that covers most of Indo-China, Southeast, North and Northeast Asia and as far west as India.
- Founded in 1991.
- A crippling inventory control system.
- Clarity and accuracy at the click of a mouse for operational data.
- Real-time, user-friendly and flexible access to information.
- Deploy QlikView to 10 key business users across sales divisions, as well as export, retail, local, purchasing, accounts and top management
- Deploy the new solution in the shortest time possible: 40 hours
- Provide access to real time sales performance
- Deliver dynamic insights instantaneously at an attractive price point.
- Took only 40 hours to implement.
- Simple to create dynamic dashboards and analysis that offer much more insight than static reports typically generated by ERP systems.
- Greatly improved sales efficiency