North America, Latin America & Caribbean, Portugal
Finance, Human Resources, IT, Marketing, Operations, Sales, Research & Development
"We saw immediate possibilities with QlikView, particularly in its ability to work with large data sets. And the price point compared to similar solutions made it extremely accessible for our budget-conscious business intelligence program. We wanted to get our hands on it right away."
Bryan Allen, AVP, Business Intelligence & Analysis Services, Colonial Life
- One of the nation’s leading providers of voluntary worksite benefits
- Market leader in providing benefits solutions in one neat package: excellence in communications, enrollments, service, and personal insurance products and services that make benefits count for employers and their employees alike.
- Headquartered in Columbia, S.C, and founded in 1939
- Improve the understanding of sales and customer data from enrollment systems.
- Provide timely and accurate departmental expense information and variance analysis
- Provide its agency sales organization a differentiated toolset of sales performance metrics in support of top-line growth targets.
- Deployed QlikView to 400 internal users.
- Deployed nearly 100 applications since 2005.
- Provide online access to sales and customer data to more than 7,800 sales agents, creating greater efficiency in enrollment and renewal processes.
- Embraced by business community with minimal IT support needed.
- More than 100 QlikView applications deployed enterprise wide.
- More than 100 production applications used for “one offs” (data comparison processes, quick analyses)