Groot en detailhandel
“Moving to QlikView has been like night and day – an amazing transformation. We have all the data we need right at our fingertips and we can just play. When we see something interesting, we can explore.”
Bethany Kemp, Vice President, Information Systems, Design Within Reach
- Design Within Reach (DWR) is a multichannel modern furnishings retailer with 45 locations across the U.S.
- DWR was founded with a mission to make modern design accessible to anyone – anywhere at any time. The company monitors trends and works closely with vendors to make sure its mission is a reality.
- Headquartered in Stamford, Conn.
- Gain better insights into studio inventory
- Reduce report creating time for IT
- Improve access to data for studio sales team
- Design Within Reach deployed QlikView to 80 employees over the course of a year to improve business processes. From sales and inventory data analysis at individual studios to vendor management and marketing efforts, DWR has a complete view of its entire business.
- QlikView has been deployed in every department in the organization, including:
- Inventory planning
- QlikView has improved processes across the business, saving 2-3 hours per day creating finance reports, enabling the sales team to see trends and other actionable information, and giving the headquarters team insight into vendor activities.
- Improved visibility into sales trends
- Empowered sales team to make decisions on their own
- Improved business processes
- Improved vendor management