Finance, Human Resources, Operations, Supply Chain
"The dynamic nature of the QlikView reports was an unexpected bonus. It has given us new ways to identify issues we wouldn’t have known about before without a lot of manual work at the end of a reporting period." Andy Hyde, Director of Quality and Innovation, Diakonhjemmet Sykehus
- Founded in 1893
- Private, non-profit hospital in Oslo, Norway
- Internal medicine, surgery, rheumatology, radiology, psychiatry and laboratory services
- Serves over 13,000 in-patients and 76,000 outpatients per year
- Meet regulatory requirements for compliance and reporting on quality statistics to national and regional health agencies.
Improve employee absenteeism rates
- Deploy QlikView Server and Publisher to 90 users
- Analyze information across three disparate systems: patient management, finance and personnel management.
- Simplify complex reporting requirements for patient processes and scheduling.
- Improved patient documentation compliance from 57 % to 82 %.
- Reduced employee absenteeism by 10 %.
- Rapid implementation with limited IT resources (1 person).
- Reduced losses due to admittance scheduling failures to 0 within 6 months.
- Improved data quality within applications.