Executive, Finance, Marketing, Operations
"We started to ‘discover’ data as we started to see analyses that had previously not been visible, as we opened up our systems.”
Director of Decision Support
Support Systems and Portal Management
- DIGITURK, the first and only digital platform in Turkey, has been operating since 1999 and has changed conventional television watching habits. With 170 television, radio and interactive channels, DIGITURK prides itself on its rich content and contains various channels, including domestic and foreign films, sports, documentaries, news, music, children’s entertainment, lifestyle and interactive channels, catering for all types of viewers.
- A high demand from many departments for improved analysis and reporting, specifically from the senior management and marketing department, to monitor company performance.
- Increase in maintenance costs for application and dashboard management and in delivery efficiency for departmental change requests
- A limited view on the entire business, hiding opportunities for improvement on churn and acquisition, sales and marketing performance, financial management and monitoring advertising
- DIGITURK launched QlikView with a structure for 50 users; work flow in each department is monitored and managed using ‘management cockpits’ which allows departments to constantly and instantly, monitor movements. With the QlikView dashboards, DIGITURK users do not only get access to the standard reports but powered by the analysis capabilities they can expand on routine reporting and analysis.
- Instant access to a lot of data – from subscriber movements to advertisement sales – in real-time with visual and functional ‘management cockpits’
- Users do not only get access to the standard reports but powered by the analysis capabilities they can expand on routine reporting and analysis, delving deeper into the business and discovering unseen opportunities
- An improved understanding of the DIGITURK business, from left to right, or bottom to top