Executive, Finance, IT, Operations
“QlikView has increased staff productivity by 20 percent, while the automation of functions—such as scheduling batch jobs—that were previously done manually, saves at least one working day a month. QlikView provides us with data that wasn’t always available before.”
Pamela Naldi, Head of Operating Support Services and ICT, Federazione Lombarda di Banche di Credito Cooperativo (FLBCC)
Federazione Lombarda di Banche di Credito Cooperativo provides centralized advisory, legal, fiscal, risk management, and consultancy services to 46 small banks in the Lombardy region of northern Italy.
- Process “big data” without manual intervention
- Streamline procedures for compliance with regulators
- Introduce self-service on-demand analysis for users
FLBCC deployed QlikView to 130 document users as well as four named users. It replaced an in-house solution that was no longer fit for purpose.
- Reduced time for big data import by 50 percent
- Enabled staff to use complex analysis features with minimal training
- Integrated easily with existing data source systems
- Decreased risk of human error through process automation