Asia Pacific, India
Finance, IT, Marketing, Operations, Sales, Supply Chain
“QlikView is a superb tool for managing inventory by allowing you to optimize stock levels and lower costs associated with excess stock. By using QlikView in our day-to-day operations, we’ve improved inventory utilization by 5 percent.”
–Pravin Shinde, Analytics Manager, Flipkart
- Flipkart—founded in 2007 in Bangalore, India—is the largest B2B e-commerce platform in the country. Having started with books, it has now diversified into a wide range of products.
- Integrate complex data from disparate sources
- Deliver analytical data to staff in various departments
- Improve inventory utilization
- Flipkart has deployed QlikView 11 to 200 users, together with 35 named users, and implemented several applications analyzing 25 million rows of data.
- Provided transparent and up-to-date information for analysis
- Embedded data-driven decision making at Flipkart
- Improved inventory utilization
- Delivered first application for sales in just six weeks