Asia Pacific, Australia
Marketing, Operations, Sales, Service & Support
"With its web based interface and click through functionality, QlikView is incredibly user friendly. We were able to begin using the software almost straight away, with only a very short training session.”
John Reardon, Data Analyst
Established in 1987, Good Health manufactures natural health supplements that are exported to more than 20 countries around the world.
- Requests for multiple reports for internal employees and external partner companies
- High quantity of ad hoc communications among company employees
- No efficient way to track manufacturing and distribution of product
- Little insight into which product lines weren’t selling
Good Health deployed QlikView Server in March 2012 to support its manufacturing, sales and marketing functions, with plans to also implement the product in its finance department. QlikView is accessed via company desktops and on iPads across New Zealand, as well as by an external partner company overseas.
- Creates efficiencies by minimising the need to regularly create multiple reports and reduce ad hoc communications among the company
- Improved customer service by greater ability to track sales and better insights into customer purchases
- Better supply chain management through the effective monitoring of manufacturing and distribution