Europe, United Kingdom
Executive, Finance, Marketing, Operations, Sales, Supply Chain
“We’re seeing some fantastic results from QlikView already. Each member of the commercial team can now easily access information on a self-service basis—that wasn’t possible before.”
Jenny Thompson, Commercial Executive
Greencore Northampton is part of Greencore Group—the largest maker of ready-to-go foods in the United Kingdom (UK). Greencore Group has 22 convenience food manufacturing sites in the UK and US, employing more than 11,000 people.
- Analyse electronic point of sale (EPOS) data
- Reduce waste in stores selling ready-to-go foods
- Improve availability and increase sales
Greencore Northampton deployed QlikView for its commercial and supply chain teams to monitor availability and wastage of food-onthe-move products at M&S stores in the UK.
- Improved reporting of daily and weekly data
- Enabled faster, smarter decision making
- Boosted sales revenue with availability of wraps in stores by 20 per cent
- Reduced waste by 3 per cent