North America, United States
“These new capabilities for integrating, visualizing, and using enterprise data with QlikView have helped us redefine the metrics our business runs on. QlikView has given us visibility at all levels of the organization.”
—Bruce Overway, Haworth
- Haworth designs and manufactures adaptable workspaces including raised floors, moveable walls, office furniture and seating.
- Operating in more than 100 countries, the company is headquartered in Holland, Michigan and operates in 126 countries worldwide.
- Headquartered in North America
- Needed an early-warning system to identify and resolve product delivery
- Required consolidation of data from multiple sources
- Haworth deployed QlikView to product delivery managers over the course of eight weeks, redefining business metrics with real-time data.
- With QlikView, Haworth’s team created a dashboard designed to detect and minimize delivery discrepancies which was coined the “Deliver On Time and Correct” dashboard. The dashboard allows Haworth to measure on-time shipments and deliveries to customers.
- Improved metrics for order tracking
- Empowered sales support team to make decisions on their own
- Improved product delivery performance
- Reduced time to identify discrepancies