Europe, United Kingdom
Sales, Marketing, Service & Support, Web, Finance, IT
"Within three hours, we installed the QlikView software on a server, loaded the data and built the dashboard. What had previously taken us months was done in hours with QlikView.”
Group IT Director,
Haymarket Media Group
- The Haymarket Media Group is the largest privately-owned publishing company in the United Kingdom, publishing more than 100 consumer, professional, trade and consumer titles in some 20 languages and over 40 countries.
- The company also publishes websites related to its publications and hosts events including exhibitions and conferences.
- Industry: Media
- Deployment of a group-wide BI solution to expose business data and create new reports for business leaders, sales executives and marketing managers.
- Complex analysis requirements with opportunities for further development.
- Integration with existing Excel-based management information systems.
- Delivery of live data and analysis to users on the go
- Haymarket upgraded to the QlikView Server Enterprise Edition having initially implemented QlikView Small Business Edition after a proof of concept involving the building of some 200 applications.
- Solutions were deployed in the Sales, Marketing, Service & Support, Web, Operations, Finance and IT departments.
- By the end of 2011 there are expected to be more than 400 documented users of QlikView, and a number of named users, with access to some 300+ million records
- Data acquisition costs cut by up to 85 percent.
- Immediate snap shot of data to identify positive trends and/or issues.
- Users can access QlikView on the move using iPads and mobile devices.
- Increased cost effectiveness of campaigns.