Asia Pacific, India
Operations, Marketing, Sales, Service & Support
"QlikView has given our senior management a holistic view of our business. Decisions are now made time-efficiently based on concrete evidence. As a result, our business has grown by 17 percent over the last two years and we are now ranked #2 in the market, which is fantastic given the current economic landscape of India."
—V Ananthanarayanan, Associate Vice President, Business Insights, HDFC Life
About HDFC Life
HDFC Life, one of India's leading private life insurance companies, offers a range of individual and group insurance solutions with about 500 branches in India touching customers in over 900 cities and towns. It is a joint venture between Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited (HDFC), India's leading housing finance institution and Standard Life plc, the leading provider of financial services in the United Kingdom. HDFC Life's product portfolio comprises solutions, which meet various customer needs such as Protection, Pension, Savings, Investment and Health and the company currently has 25 retail and 9 group products in its portfolio.
- Eliminate the proliferation of data and its existence in silos
- Reduce response times to customers and improve satisfaction
- Provide a strategic decision making model to senior management
- Accelerate business growth and improve market standing
HDFC Life deployed QlikView business discovery software to strategic decision makers in key business functions in under four weeks. The solution is also available on mobile devices to these users. The organization intends to roll the solution out to operational decision makers as well in the near future.
- Increased customer response times by 50 percent
- Accelerated business growth by 17 percent in two years
- Achieved overall cost savings of US$400,000 in two years
- Delivered dashboards to key business functions in under four weeks